Header Ads

Best Unlimited Downloading Plan Suitable For Heavy Downloaders


‎Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse is a time-
based data plan. Instead of the subscriber
being given a data allocation, this plan gives
the subscriber access to unlimiteddata at a
rate of N15 for every 5 minutes. The
subscriber's time counts only as long as they
are connected. In order words, if you are not
connected, you time won't count.
I gave the plan a trial this afternoon.

Subscribing was easy. I dialed *229*5*7# , and
waited for an SMS confirming my subscription,
then loaded N500 airtime on my eti sim. Then,
I put the SIM in my Etisalat MiFi device and
switched it on. It got a connection immediately
and I was able to use the connection on both
laptop and mobile.

During usage all afternoon, I consistently got
speeds in the range of 2.5 Mbps for downloads
and 1 Mbps for uploads.

Added up, N15 per each five minute slot
translates to N90 per 30min. I was able to
download a file upto 1.8GB with just mere
#165; this is not exactly bad. That means
N500 gives me a total connection time of a
little less than 3 hours. When not in use, I just
turn off the MiFi in order to disconnect.

Who Should Use This Plan

==>Heavy internet downloader's
==>Movie & game addict who often download
games and latest movies .
==>Blackberry user who want to upgrade to
the latest OS. Usually update takes up to 1Gig;
with this in less than 30 min, your update
should be completed.

Why You Should Use This Plan

==>It is fast: Etisalat in 80% location is faster
in terms of connection, downloading and
uploading. Meaning within 5min, you should
be able to download at minimum 200Mb file.
==>It is suitable alone for downloading heavy
files, and upgrading an OS of any kind.
==>It save cost in the sense that, you don't
need to use your normal data for it. #15… so
cheap
==>Your time only count when you are
connected.

How Can I Subscribe

To subscribe for Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse,
dial *229*5*7#. To deactivate, dial *229*0#
If you want to enjoy this plan to the fullest,
make sure you are on easy cliq because
atimes, your money won't read but the
connection will be up.

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.