Header Ads

Modified: Get Glo 6GB For N1,300 Works on All Devices





It seems the stopping of Glo Comonth is to open you up to more cheaper data plans… Downloaders, get ready to download until you are tired.





Here are the newest offer and update about this glo of a thing; 
 =>  6GB   is N1300
 => 12GB is N1800
 => 24GB is N3000
 => 30GB is N4000
I’ve confirmed it working without any iota of doubt. It works on my iPad, PC, Blackberry 10 etc. This is not a cheat, it is absolutely legit.








Note, I’m not the seller, I just delight in broadcasting cheaper data plans to my wonderful readers.

How Can I Get This plan?
follow this LINK and drop your mail
How to check your data balance
Visit hsi.glo.com to see your data balance. It is simple and short.


Culled : Yomiprof.com

9 comments:

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.