Header Ads

“I am living my life,” – South African Str!pper, singer & model says, releases hot new racy photos

Our radar has gotten to a South African lady, An aspiring Model, Singer and Str!pper who shared some seductive photos on her Facebook Page.

She shared the photos via her account,Tentelizing Triliquent Thapelo.. Captioned it: "I don't care if there are fools who are going to comment Sh!t in pics …..coz I know wht I want …..Am singer,model and Str!pper"

As at the time of filing this report, the pictures have got 388 likes, 214 shares and over 650 comments.

See the Photos Below… and you feel you're a potential client.. Give her a holla!




No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.