Header Ads

Actor Kalu Ikeagwu Speaks On Why He Is Still Single

This is what Kalu told Daily Sun;

"Do I want to get married? Yes. But that would be when I
find the right person; I mean that person I love so much and
want to spend the rest of my life with; that's when I'll settle
down.


The reason why I am not married now is that marriage is
very important to me. I have come to terms with the fact
that marriage is the most important institution from God.

And I take that very seriously. Ultimately I would like my
relationship with my wife to be like that between God and
the church; that's why it is important to me.
I wouldn't say
it's been challenging though. I have gone through a lot of
experiences that made me wise. When I get married, my
experiences would make me a wise, good and a loving
father.

I like a woman with a great sense of humor; that's very
important to me. And of course, she has to be very
attractive and intelligent. Above everything else she should
have a close relationship with God because that's very
important to me as well. That's exactly why I am yet to get
married. I want to be successful in my marriage just as I am
in my career."
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.