Header Ads

Beverly Osu-I Dream Of Establishing A Church One Day

Beverly Osu told Punch this;

"I attended Daughters of Divine Love Convent, Enugu State.
I thought I would be a reverend sister but I abandoned the
vision when I dropped out in my fifth year.


I finished my
secondary education in a secular institution before moving
to Babcock University. I could not finish from Babcock
because I had some personal issues. Again, I dropped and
enrolled at the National Open University..It affected me in a
very spiritual way. In as much as I know worldly things, I
still fear God and have faith in Him.

The reason why I
wanted to become a nun was because I was raised in a
Catholic home. I just felt it was the best thing for me to do
at that time. I used to see myself as a messenger of God.
Even though I did not become a nun, I still remain faithful to
God. Part of my dreams is to establish a church and do a lot
of charity work"
Hmmmm what do you think?

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.