Header Ads

Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than Michelle Obama

The lovestruck rapper talked up fiancee Kim Kardashian in
a new interview in which he claimed the reality star is more
influential than the First Lady Of The United States, Michelle
Obama. He also spoke about his family and how they are
more important to him than his business.
'There's no way Kim Kardashian shouldn't be on the cover
of Vogue. She's like the most intriguing woman right now.

She's got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday,' he
said.

'And collectively, we're the most influential with clothing.
No one is looking at what [Barack Obama] is wearing.
Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a [bikini] pic like what
my girl Instagrammed the other day.' Continue below...

About their recent engagement, he shared:

'Everybody that came in just thought it was a surprise
party… As soon [Kim] heard the [Lana Del Ray] song
playing, she just figured I was going to have Lana sing and
we were going to have dinner. Because at a certain point
she just knows I'm going to do something turnt up. So she
was expecting something awesome.'

'I just thought of it. It seemed so all-American. I just love
being American, you know, and I love you know, family ...
I feel so blessed.

'I feel God gave me exactly what I wanted, I have to do
the right thing in God's eyes. Just follow what God really
wants me to do it will come tenfold by doing the right
thing.'

About their daughter he said:

'I hang out with my girl [Kim] and my daughter every
day. No place I'd rather be. Not even when I'm thinking
about things I'm creating in business, my biggest goal is to
get home to family.
'I want to figure out a way to do my work and be my
daughter's soccer coach. I'm going to be a soccer coach and
redesign their uniforms. I'll redesign the mini van.'
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.