Header Ads

My Alleged Sex Tape Turned Into A Blessing For Me- Chidinma

Here is what the MTN Project fame winner said about her
alleged sex tape and how it made her more famous.

I woke up one morning and I was greeted on the internet
with 'Chidinma and sex tape'. I was worried primarily
because of my mother. I didn't let her see the video but I
had to show her the photos. I didn't want to go out that
day. I couldn't go out. But my mum felt otherwise. She told
me to ignore the mischief makers. I almost took some
actions but I thought against it. I met Sound Sultan on a set.

He told me, 'Babe, you are now a star. I welcome you
officially into the industry.' I trended for three days. Even
people who didn't know me got to know me. My fan base
grew. And then, I was happy because more than 90 per
cent of the public didn't believe I was the one in that video.

There were people who didn't need to see the video to
believe I couldn't have done such thing. I am just grateful to
everyone who didn't believe the story. My twitter account
was hacked and the people created another account. They
kept releasing nasty pictures and they were even
responding to the tweets as if I was the one doing it. I was
just watching and laughing. It put me in the spotlight. I used
it for good.

Ever since I started, I have been scared of scandals. I didn't
want to have any. But I realised that I cannot run away
from it. It is just normal. It is not everybody who is happy
seeing me rise. Some people are trying to do something to
stop me. But sex tape is not enough to stop me. They should
bring up something else. The sex tape just took me to
another level in my career. It moved me up.
This is no more
'little' Chidinma. It didn't bring me down in any way. I am
still doing a lot of things.

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.