Header Ads

I Have Lost Loved Ones To Greed Of Money': Lady Gaga Blasts Betrayers In Rant

Lady Gaga is often described as mysterious and confusing but last night she laid it all out on the table with the extravagant pop star addressing many rumours and allegations including the claims that her recent album 'ARTPOP' has cost her record label a whopping $25 million in profits while also explaining the extended delay of the 'Do What U Want' music video.

The 27-year-old had a lot to get off her chest yesterday and engaged with her devoted fans in a series of candid posts published on her Little Monsters website, in which she vented about the string of rumours she has been hit with since undergoing hip surgery last year.

Revealing that she has been betrayed by many in her inner circle in the past, Gaga, 27, said: "You are so beautiful , and your message to me is so powerful. in fact it is much more than the media, the media has also supported me in the past. there are always ups and downs.

"My heart breaks from the people i have trusted and loved who i've worked so closely with, who have used me, lied to me, worked me into the ground for the personal gain. when i woke up in the hospital after my surgery there were many people that were not there. my health did not matter."

She added: "I did not matter unless i could perform. this is a very hard lesson. I have lost love ones to the greed of money. it is not interscope. They in fact love me very much and will see ARTPOP to the end."

Addressing the recent reports by Examiner – who claimed that Gaga's third album 'ARTPOP' failed to sell well in its first week – the 'Born This Way' hitmaker added: "No truth to many of your comments, including the 25 million dollars deficit."

Gaga also went on to explain why there has been such a continued delay in the release of her 'Do What U Want' music video which features R. Kelly, revealing: "It is late because, just like with the Applause video unfortunately, I was given a week to plan and execute it. It is very devastating for someone like me, I devote every moment of my life to creating fantasies for you. All my my most successful videos were planned over a period of time when I was rested and my creativity was honored.

"Those who have betrayed me gravely mismanaged my time and health and left me on my own to damage control any problems that ensued as a result. Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people.

"They wanted more. I am very grateful to the photographers and designers who have always stood by me to make sure my fans are never aware of the things that happen behind the scenes, but unfortunately after my surgery I was too sick, too tired, and too sad to control the damage on my own. My label was not aware that this was going on."

She later concluded: "Let me be for you the Goddess that I know I truly am, let me show you the visions that have been in my mind for two years. I love you. Forgive me monsters. Forgive me ARTPOP. You are my whole world."

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.