Header Ads

Lil' Kim Pregnant! Reveals Huge Baby Bump At New York Fashion Week

Lil Kim is known for her shocking antics, usually when it comes to her wardrobe, but the 39 year-old shocked everyone at New York Fashion Week yesterday as she rocked up to the CND For The Blonds show pregnant.

The star certainly wasn't trying to hide her bundle of joy in an eye-catching figure hugging floor length dress for the fashion week event. While we might still be getting used to the news Kim's going to become a mum, she gushed to Us Weekly that she can't wait to welcome her first child.

"I'm so excited! I'm a few months along, I can't wait to be a mum!" she told the magazine.

Despite having quite the baby bump, Kim still managed to take to the stage at the Blonds Fashion Week after party telling the crowd: "I'm a mum, but I can turn it up a little!"

Don't expect motherhood to slow the Lighters Up star either as she revealed: "I'm still going to work,"

"I'm still going to be hardcore, the baby has made me even more of a beast!"

During her performance, Kim also paid tribute to the late Notorious B.I.G telling the crowd: "It's also going to be Biggie's birthday and the anniversary of his death soon so we [as she points to her belly] love you."

According to the magazine Kim is keeping the identity of the father private. The rapper has always been private about her romantic life and was last linked to boxer Flloyd Mayweather Jnr in September last year.

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.