Header Ads

Taylor Swift Finds It Easy To Keep Her Clothes On, Doesn't Have Urge To Strip

While the likes of Rihanna and Miley Cyrus find no problem stripping down in their music videos and on stage, Taylor Swift has insisted that it's not something that she has an "urge" to do.

The 24-year-old, who is in the middle of her London tour dates at the 02 Arena, has claimed in the interview with US Glamour that she is never tempted to "push the envelope" like her fellow contemporaries by stripping down to the bare minimum.

"I find it relatively easy to keep my clothes on because I don't really feel like taking them off," she said in the March 2014 issue. "It's not an urge I have."

Taylor Swift keeps herself covered up on Glamour US cover

It's no surprise that Taylor is a big favourite of the royal family, having shared the mic with Prince William in November along with Bon Jovi at a charity ball in Kensington Palace, and she has heaped praise on the Duke Of Cambridge for his singing.

"I could hear his voice and it is pretty good," Taylor told DailyMail. "(He has) a nice tone. I'd definitely say he's got star quality."

Taylor and Prince William, or "The Karaoke Kid," as he was affectionately dubbed before the performance, sang Bon Jovi's 'Livin' on a Prayer' for the crowd at the Palace's Winter Whiets Gala charity ball. The impromptu performance was a thrill for Taylor.

"I had no idea I'd even meet Prince William," she said. "At the reception I saw Jon Bon Jovi talking to him and then he came over, smiled and started talking to me. I'd never met him before, he was so charming, so easy to talk to."

The I Knew You Were Trouble star said she was surprised and flattered when Prince William asked her to sing with him after Jon Bon Jovi called him up on stage.

"Prince William looked and me and said: 'I'll do it if you do it too' and then took my hand. I was just completely surprised and flattered and it felt surreal and completely natural at the same time," she said. "We jumped on the stage and started to sing …I still can't believe I've sung with the Prince of England."

Taylor, who is currently on the European leg of her Red Tour, said that while her performance with Will wasn't exactly her best work, describing their sound as "more screaming than singing," it appears that she'd be happy to do another ditty with the Prince, should the opportunity arise.

"If he ever wants me to sing with him again I'll be there," she said.

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.