Header Ads

FUEL SCARCITY: MAN WANTS PRES. BUHARI, NIGERIANS TO DIE

During a public interview in Ondo state over the persistent fuel crisis Nigerians are facing, a young man expressed his frustration berating the current situation.
The young man who spoke in his native Yoruba language, condemned the Nigerian government and its leaders, saying that the only solution to the present problem was for everybody to die the same day, all at once.

Sitting on his car at the NNPC filling station in Oke Aro area, along Idanre road, the man, who said he had been unable to get fuel for the three consecutive days, lamented:
The only thing I am after right now is for Nigerians to die together, everybody at a time. We don't have leaders, all of them are good for nothing and unfortunate people. They are self centred and fight only for their pockets. Me, Buhari and every Nigerian just have to die the same day. Not just for us to die one after the other, I mean everybody should die suddenly and the world should come to an end. I have been at the NNPC filling station and I have slept for two days without getting fuel. At the end of the day, I came back to sit on my car as I have spent all that I have on food. Let everything just end and Nigeria should also end because with the way this country is going, there is no righteous person again.
Watch the interview below:

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.