Header Ads

Please advice Me : I am dating 3 Men at the same time , and they are all my Bosses at Work


 My story is a bit complicated and complex . I am dating 3 men at the same time , and the men are all my bosses at work.
Mr Mike was my lover , we met during my NYSC and we started dating , as soon as I finished my NYSC, he got me a job in his office . Mr Mike was just the HOD of one of the department in that company , and I was employed as a contract staff . As time went on, the manager started chasing me, even tho most people suspected that I was dating mr Mike but we denied it, cause it was against our work ethics.
The manager persisted until I had no choice than to give him because I wanted to be a permanent staff . As soon as I slept with the manager, my letter was signed automatically. I maintained the both relationship without them knowing cause they were both married, so I had my time to. Myself.

Then one faithful day, the MD came to inspect our office and I caught his attention, he started chasing me, I had to agree because I needed to climb in my career, so I slept with the MD and got a double promotion and a transfer to my dream city . Life was going on smoothly and I was still sleeping with the 3 men.
Until I went for a meeting at the head office and one of the directors saw me and chased me , I fear now is that I am tired of even sleeping with the 3 men on my list , not to talk of adding the 4th one .
Pls how do I handle this situation ?
Quite my job ?
Break up with the 3 men and date only this director since his higher ?
Or add the director and continue sleeping with all .?
But am beginning to feel like a s.lut , and am tired .
How long will I sleep my way to the top?
Pls I need help , don’t insult me, cause many gals are victims of my story 


1 comment:

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.