Header Ads

I Don’t Have S- ‘ex ..But This Is What I Do When My Body Needs It – Nollywood Actress, Hannah Opens Up


Hannah Ogundare,a tall, beautiful and sexy actress got tongues wagging in a recent photo shoot that sent the internet into an uproar. Hannah is totally a daring lady as shown in a recent interview she had with Vanguard recently.

When asked about sex and relationship, the actress said she doesn't really like sex. She said:

"I don't really enjoy s3x, I prefer romance. Meanwhile, I don't have sex often because I don't have a man presently. But that does not mean I won't sort myself whenever the need arises. I can always arrange that," she said.

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.