Header Ads

Read this and don't fall victim to scammers: please share to save a life (MUST READ)

A word is enough for the wise. Lets keep sensitizing people about the methods of these evil people.


Good morning ma, Please I will like you to read this message and share it with fellow lailans. Thanks. 

It's a very painful thing when someone loses all the money one has been saving for long all because of ignorance and lack of information.

This is the new trick some scammers are using now to drain their victims account. A friend of mine fell victim last year and even my girlfriend narrowly escaped just yesterday. And now many people are complaining here and there about this and that is why am taking pains to start a trend of awareness so that people will no more fall victim.


Their scope is that they will send you a message containing " Dear customer, due to BVN and system upgrade your ATM card has just been deactivated. To reactivate call 070.....  for confirmation of your Bank Verification Number(BVN)".

I also received the message but trust me I immediately took them for a fool. I called them and they were asking me about my ATM details and even password. I dictated a wrong details to them and followed it with a nice curse.

Now I know of two guys who fell victim and they wiped there acc with #30000 and #50000 respectively.

Please, Please and Please delete this messages immediately you see them and if you need to do anything concerning your account please walk straight to your bank.

May we not fall victim of this evil Scammers oooo. Please Share it to at least 10 family and friends to Save a life.

By Olaniyi Gideon Oluseyi

#NoToAtmScam

#I'llSaveALife

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.