Header Ads

VIDEO: Toyin Aimakhu CRIES Out Over Rumoured ‘Save Mayowa’ Scam




Actress, Toyin Aimakhu has cried out over the rumoured 'save Mayowa' scam making rounds on social media

According to the actress, the whole issue was a scam run by Mayowa Ahmed's family.
Rumours had made rounds that the #SaveMayowa initiative may have been a ruse and Toyin Aimakhu, who was one of those that helped with the initiative, became distraught.
"They tagged me, she sent a message to me… they said she's my huge fan saying she had cancer and she needed help and wanted me to come… I showed the doctor the (medical) report and the doctor said 'which report?'. They said it was a fake report, " she said.
Toyin also stated further that "They just came up with the plan on Sunday. They now came to LUTH to appear as if they were in LUTH. When they saw me they said I did not help them to beg for money… that they don't know anything."

Toyin Aimakhu, who was one of those who spearheaded the fundraising #SaveMayowa raised over $100k on GoFundMe and millions of Naira.


No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.