Header Ads

“I am hotter than your girlfriends” – Cross-dresser, Bayo a.k.a ‘The Diva’ says


A Nigerian guy Bayo, has shared pictures of himself dressed as a female.

Bayo seems to be following the footsteps of Nigerian gay man, Bobbrisky, who dresses like a female and flaunts his gay lifestyle openly.

He has, however, denied being gay. In an Instagram post, Bayo, said he was simply trying to be himself in a world that was trying to make him someone else.

"Something else is the greatest accomplishment…. (AmHotterDanYaGyalDem) ok bye! I can't apologise for the person I choose to be….. I watch friends take a walk and doors bang shut in my face cause I am not the certain "fixed" being people expect me to be," he wrote.



No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.