Header Ads

“My Fiance Smells My Private Part Whenever We See, His Reason Will Shock You” – Lagos Lady Laments


A lady based in the commercial capital of Lagos has written to Joro Olumofin about the sense of insecurity of her man which prompts him to smell her v*gina whenever they see over suspicions of s*xual affair with another man.
Read startling revelations from her relationship:

My newly fiance is a very jealous man, he proposed to me 3 months ago. Am thinking of returning the ring now.He loves me a lot, am not working now, so he pays me salary of 200k a month with hair allowee..Buh his so jealous. He deleted all males on my BBm, he goes through my likers on IG to block n unfollow people. Am worried if I want to marry him, am scared now because he likes to smell my vagina everytime we see, to see if another mans sperms is inside. I don't know what to do, my sister said he will beat me soon. Am just tired. I got a job finally and he doesn't want me to take it. He said he will increase my salary to 250k. I love him but am scared for my safety. Can he change? I need your commenters to give me courage to leave please.

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, your sister is right. He will beat u up soon. I don't blame him for being over possesive. He's paying you 200k salary monthly... You should know that men see their ladies as an investment. He obviously doesn't want his investment to run off so he will keep close monitoring on you. Babe my advice is pick race. And please take the job u just found so that the next you date will respect the fact that you can also provide for yourself. Be couragious and do the right thing. A broken engagement is better than a marriage that feels like hell.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.