Header Ads

Celebrity stylist Swankyjerry bags award as stylist of the year

Multiple award winning stylist and fashion influencer Jeremiah Ogbodo of Swanky's signatures styling aka Swankyjerry was awarded stylist of the year at the La Mode award show on Saturday on Sunday.


The stylist to the stars was also honored at the Mr&Miss Nigeria international with a recognition award .


 I am extremely honored @lamodemag I am earnestly grateful for the recognition I have received for my work, because I am very sure that every other nominee for this award was as capable if not more, of winning this award.


 I have faced several challenges on my way here, but each one of them has only strengthened me to make me the person I am today; a thorough professional who knows exactly what he wants; someone who sets his eyes on a goal and does not lose sight of it, unless it is achieved. 


Winning this award would not have been possible without everyone of you who voted God bless 🙏🏻 I sincerely thank my team , and everyone who believes in the SWANKY BRAND for helping me reach a stage where I can proudly hold up this award as a mark of my achievement. 


I also promise to only get better at my work each day . Thank you @lamodemag  #swankyjerry #stylistoftheyear #noswankynostyling #winner



No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.