Header Ads

Meet Lady whose b00bs won’t stop growing (PHOTOS)


Its almost unbelievable how this lady's boobs grew from a "b" size into "3T" in just three years, and its still growing. Although suffering from a rare condition, Himiwako has chosen to stay positive and hopeful….

She wrote:

     My breast growth started March 2013 and it has been growing in varying stages throughout the years. The condition is called (juvenile) macromastia or (juvenile) gigantomastia [both are the same condition just different names for it]. 
    It does not bother me that my boobs are this huge, they are healthy and that's what matters. Back pain is something I do not suffer from, and I do wear custom bras, so shopping for lingerie is quite the challenge. 
     I have one custom made bra. It was crazy expensive (€650). But its not really good it doesn't fit good actually. I wear my custom bra with another tight bra underneath to keep my breasts up.
    I have of course thought of breast reduction but I live by the creed "Everything for a reason". I will eventually have to reduce. I hope not for a while just praying they don't grow too rapidly.
     Yes I do have names for my boobs. Rightboob: Boob-Lee. Leftboob: Boobafina. Named them after Bruce Lee and other boob a character from "Adventure time"

See more photos of Himiwako:

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.