Header Ads

Fan Love! Young Pretty Girl Uses Tekno's Song Lyrics To Express What She Feels For Him In A Hilarious And Serious Way(You Need To See This)

This beautiful Edo girl has taken a huge step in letting tekno know how much she wants and feels for him. She posted this on her Instagram and her family,  friends  and followers confirmed her love for him and even tagged  tekno to come and carry his property lols!
It's so hilarious, I have read it over and over again.
Trust Edo girls, they don't carry last!

See the Post and Followers reactions


Attention!! Please Whoever Knows My Nigerian Michael Jackson Augustine Miles Kelechi Should Warn Him Seriously! Like How Can I Love You & Have You Not Love Me Back? Lol Why Do You Seriously Want To Play With Your Life Like That? I've Just Been Watching You Play With Chidinma, Now You Want To Take Diana Away? To Where? For What? Come & Take Me Away, Come & Run My Race! My Own Love Is Up To Date iOS10.2! A Female Fan Hugs My Husband & Collapses? She Better Not Wake Up! Announcing To NY Girls You're Coming? You Don't Know You're A Married Man? Folake Should Give You Love Until You Hear Folake Is Dead! Don't Play With My Big Cassava! You're Turning 25 Come & Marry, Don't Joke With ME, I'm An Edo Girl, As The Good Lord Has Led ME To You, What God Has Joined Together Let No Evilspirit Put Asunder! You Better Love Me The Easy Way Now Before I Make You Love Me The Hard Way Because Even Bauchi & The Whole Of Ebonyi State Won't Be Able To Help You! Be Pressing Phone Chatting With Girls There. Want To Take Diana Away Tscheew You Must Want To Die! It's Me That Will Show You Love Like You've Never Seen Before! ❤️❤️
A photo posted by 🃏 × Billie Jeån (@aunty_moma) on

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.