Header Ads

Man Proposes To Actress Juliet Ibrahim Via E-Mail.. And She Shared A Screenshot!

Delectable Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahimhas shared details of a guy who slid into her "Email" to propose marriage to her.

The guy sent the actress an email which reads;

Hello Juliet, I am one of your admirers on the planet. I am by this medium proposing marriage to you for real. Attached is my picture in my banking days, of the past.

Kindly consider this proposal and revert to me ASAP. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Phones ************

Juliet who shared the details wrote blamed Banky W and Adesua for breaking the internet with their love story, thus giving guys the balls to slide into DM's anyhow.. She wrote:

See wetin Banky and Adesua don cause oh  warris d meaning of this nah oga. Pls pls I'm not searching for banking days of the past… thanks  and his photo is old school pic oh which was scanned to send via email !!!  okay pls let's all draft a response for him  I think I should respond. What y'all think ???

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.