Header Ads

“Dear Men She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Monthly Allowance” – Female Twitter User Advises Men

According to Malaywian Twitter user, Olivia, @SimplyRisque if a woman doesn't give her boyfriend allowance, then she doesn't deserve him. Is this anotherattention seeker? Well, attention given!

See some reactions below;

-Niggers don't understand how much we love them… How much we wanna make them happy…

-My boyfriends allowance is some head and that ass being thrown back tf you mean ? 

-Preach Sister, Preach!! Mine takes away all my salary then give me an allowance

-Really? I deserve an allowance!! Point me in the right direction so that i can claim my allowance 

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.