Header Ads

Nigerian Guy says he has made it in life after he bought an iPhone 7 +

This Nigerian man Peter Okechukwu Ohinmah Aka Ceebar Omega has just taken to facebook to call out his ex Girlfriend who said he willnever make it it life, he shared these photos with the below caption;

My last bitch told me I wouldn't get far,I made sure I made it before I left her….ouch!….she should report me to siri in ma 7plus……..#iphone7plus #siri #marriedanewwife #iphonegoals #ouch

Well see some reactions below;

benzsbadruAnd some people on ds comment section r using tekno Infinity ooo omo lomo dey thank God na so hustle dey start God gat u na so u go flaunt ur g wagon no mind dem….don't stop God wey do iphone for u go do Benz for u as he do for others then u can join d Benz or Nothing

aboderinolutosinWhat makes him think his ex isn't doing better than he is,shallow thinking… Empty stuff makes the loudest noise

always_munaOmo see the little details ona eyes dey pick to carry insult the guy. Wawu. He didn't try sha. He would have at least rented an hotel room or something to form

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.