Header Ads

“The Birth Of My First Child Won’t Amount To This Moment” – Lady’s Reaction After Meeting Beyonce Shocks Many.

Virtually everyone who's seen Olivia Puckett's post on Instagram is shocked to bones after reading what she wrote when she met with singer, Beyonce.

Olivia Puckett, a performer, took to her Instagram to share photos of herself meeting with Beyonce who was attending Broadway show, Dear Evan Hansen.

As if her facial expression didn't show her ecstasy enough, her caption took it to a whole new dimension as she literally eulogizes Beyonce as a small god, saying that even the birth of her first child won't amount to the moment she met with Bey… What?!

She shared:

I breathed the same air as the woman who created me. Created us all, truly. The birth of my first child will not amount to this moment. All is new. All is new. We embraced. Her skin was soft. I touched her arm for too long. My head hurts. I can't be bothered picking a filter right now. I have to go lay down.

Her caption definitely had her followers shocked and most of them reacted in the comment section:

More snaps she took with Beyonce below:

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.