Header Ads

Lady Who Caused Serious Hold-Up In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos In The Name Of Taking A Photoshoot In The Middle Of The Road Unleashes The Photos

Meet Symba, the endowed specimen who went viral after she wore bikini, stopped traffic in Lagos, for over 30 minutes just to take photos in the middle of the road.(Read Here)

Here are more photos from that photo-shoot as she poses with Keke Napep.

She posted them with the below caption;

Ok so IG took down the first pic I posted from the shoot for Noooooo reason early this morning. It was pure beauty! Guess what though? I have so many too choose from let's see if they will think this is too hot for the net as well. #tryme #hihaters I know I'm killing it #trustme #lagos #nigeria #africa #travel #fun #sexy #chocolate #adventure #motherland #body

Beware of Baddie Nah I had to bring this pic back. If IG takes it down again I need an explanation why. I'm a goddess leave me alone  #lagos #nigeria #africa #keke #model #travel #chocolate #stallion #werk haters please get a hobby please 


No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.