Header Ads

See first photos of BBNaija’s 2018 contestant

BBNaija’s 2018 contestant: I know a lot of people out there can’t wait for 28th January anymore. You guys can’t wait to tune into Channel 198 on DSTV for this year’s Big Brother Naija (BBNaija).. Well, I just might be like you and I have been digging, digging and sourcing for leads on any contestant and I just might have one for you all. I can partially say, BittoBryan as he is fondly called, is one of the contestants for this year’s BBNaija showHe sure has an uncanny resemblance with Bassey!

PS: This isn’t 100% verified but the source seemed to be sure. So, let’s wait and see and one thing is for sure, he will definitely make the ladies go wild if he truly is in the show. 

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.