Header Ads

”You Are The Red Oil To My Yam, The Ogiri In My Soup” – Oyinbo Lady Pens Sweet Message To Her Nigerian Husband On Their Wedding Anniversary





A Swiss lady who got married to a Nigerian man has taken to social media to write him a lovely message. The pretty lady who is a blogger is married to a Nigerian man from Anambra state, .


She took to Twitter to celebrate their wedding anniversary with this sweet message to her husband.


She wrote;


Nwanyi Ocha @nwanyi_ocha
The best thing that ever happened to me. You are the red oil to my yam, the ogiri in my soup and the ube for my corn! Thank you for making this bold step five years ago! Happy anniversary dim oma! Afurum gi nanya 😍😍😍


#igbo #igbokwenu #igboamaka #igbondioma #nwanyiocha


see some reactions;


Comfort Charles I find it so hard to understand why Nigeria men go for white women that looks way older than them……is it that the cute ones I see on TV are meant for acting or modelling….. Is ask I ask oo… Cute family sja😍😍😍😍😍😍


Chidinma Ify Can someone tell me why our men prefer older white women to our Nigerian old women, and please don’t tell me its because of money convince me with something else.


Olu Shurlar Good evening all.. This year is still fresh and we are just 6days away I don’t want to be lazy this year..
pls I need a job an hospitality job because I studied hospitality management.. or customer service job.. but if you have anyone that is good and available.. I am interested..


Jennifer Van De Veld Congratulations to them…Meanwhile my warning to all the young men out there…If you not gone marry her let her go !!! You holding somebody wife hostage! 🅿️😃😃😃


Veronica Jolugbo And who do u think u r decieving.She even knw our food pass us sef.spare us.shez probably one of our bleached sisters that reside abroad.oyinbo ko oyinbo ni


Josh Bamzz thats nice to hear from white,9ja i hail thee…meanwhile election did not hold in abraka as it did in oda local government in delta state…but as usual we are waiting for dsinec to announce the winners



No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.