Header Ads

“I prefer money to good sex” — Actress Amanda Ebeye




Beautiful Nollywood actress, Amanda Ebeye recently had a chat with Saturday Sun, and she disclosed that she prefers money to good sex, when she was asked to pick one.

The single mother of one, also insinuated that she will go for a sex toy, to supplement good sex her man’s money won’t give her.

“If the sex is bad but he is a good man and treats you like a queen, will you stay in the relationship or marriage?’

“As long as he has lots of money, why not? Who has good sex helped? Who cares when the shops are full of the right tools?” she said


Also, when asked about her family’s reaction when they got to know that she was pregnant out of wedlock, Amanada Ebeye said she was old enough to make her decisions.

She said: “When I told my mother that I was pregnant, she simply made me understand that it’s my life, my decision and not hers. Luckily for me, I have amazing parents. I have done my obligations as a child. So, there’s really nothing to worry about.”

Recall that in a previous interview, Amanda Ebeye revealed why she did not get married to the father of her child. It came as a shock to most people when the actress had a baby in Canada, when it was clear she was not married.

Ebeye was bashed by her fans who felt it was bad for the actress to have a baby outside wedlock; but speaking with the Punch, she explained that the father of her child was not meant to be her husband.

“I did not marry the father of my child because he is not my husband and he is not meant to be. I could have been in the most useless relationship right now if I wanted but I told myself instead of giving my son this shameless pretender and liar of a man as a father, I would take care of him and he will be fine.

“I tell you that since I took that stance, I’ve not looked back for one day and God keeps giving me the strength to move on. If it is God’s, one day a good man will come and you’ll be invited to my wedding but for now, I’m single and all that matters to me is my son.”



No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.