Header Ads

Flavour And Ex-MBGN, Anna Banner Celebrate Their Daughter, Sophia As She Clocks 3




Nigerian Artiste, Flavour and ex-MBGN, Anna Banner’s daughter, Sophia is 3 years old today and they both took to Instagram to celebrate her.


Flavour shared a photo of Sophia strapped to his back and wrote:


“Cos it’s ur birthday � I ll go the xtra mile oo�.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN � I LOVE U”




Anna shareda lovely photo of her and captioned it ;


“Happy 3rd birthday to my best friend forever  I love you so much my darling Sofia Okoli� You bring so much peace, joy, happiness, laughter and love to my soul every second of the day. I love you my princess  #sofiais3”.




She continued;


I am so blessed to have you as my DAUGHTER  Happy birthday my dearest daughter I love you with everything in me



No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.