Header Ads

”Stop asking me for money” – Annie Idibia warns professional social media beggars





Annie Idibia has taken to her social media to warn professional beggars to stay off her page as she can no longer bear the never-ending begging that she comes across each second of the every day.


She wrote on her insta stories ;


This is to every single person sending me account numbers, begging for money every sec of each day !!! Me self i be human being ooo !!! I have my own issues and struggles!! we are all fighting the same battle ooo I have my own issues and problems too




I want you to know that Annie will helpo or pronmote anything to support your work or business, but Annie don’t have money to send to over 200,000 people accounts!! I don’t grow money in my house


Please i beg you to stop asking me for money. It is really beginning to piss me off and worse are people who constantly insult me if i don’t respond or say i don’t have.


If i had soooo much why do i work my butt off every single day! Hardly ever have time for me to rest and unwind

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.