Header Ads

Nollywood Actress, Monalisa Chinda,Honoured in Ghana

Nollywood actress and diva & Publisher/CEO, Monalisa
Magazine, Monalisa Chinda, was recently honoured in
Ghana. She could not help but express the love she felt at
the Ghana Design and Fashion held from October 12 to 13,
22013 during their fashion Week at the Movenpick
Ambassador Hotel. She said: "Naturally, I felt loved and I
felt that I still have people, who look out for me even
outside the shores of my territory, Nigeria. It really made
me comfortable." The Fashion and Champagne VIP evening
where Mona and co ware honoured held at the Villa
Monticello Hotel, in Accra, Ghana. In the past, Yvonne
Nelson and other tp Ghanian entertainers have been
honoured in Nigeria.
Congrats to Her!

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.