Header Ads

I'm Sh***ing My Pants' Kristen Stewart On Meeting Sundance Film Festival Boss Robert Redford

Kristen Stewart may be one of the most cool, calm and collected actresses out there but according to the Twilight star she was overcome with nerves when she met movie legend Robert Redford to chat about her new film Camp X-Ray.

The actress premiered her new thriller at the renowned Sundance Film Festival this week, with the film seeing KStew play a Guantanamo Bay prison guard.

Kristen jetted into Utah on Friday for the festival screening of her movie, but told The Hollywood Reporter that the build up to the premiere had been terrifying, after she had to meet Redford, the founder of the festival.

"He was, like, 'How you doing?' And I shook his hand, and he was, like, 'Are you nervous?' and I was, like, 'Yeah, I'm sh***ing my pants,' and he was, like, 'Good, it would be weird if you weren't,'" Kristen recalls.

Kristen was keen to stress that she wanted to do something completely different for one of her first films since the massive success of the Twilight Saga.

Kristen Stewart dashes through LAX after landing back in Los Angeles following her big night at the Sundance Film Festival (WENN)

"If I'm not afraid of something it's probably not worth doing for me," she told The Associated Press at Sundance, chatting about how she selected the piece. "In this case, I hadn't worked in like two years."

On what appealed to her about her character, she said she fell in love with "this story of this girl who is so pragmatic and self-assured... based on things that she can grasp", but who at the same time is "not getting as much back."

"I thought that that was an interesting struggle," the 23-year-old commented.

Camp X-Ray is expected to be released worldwide later this year.

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.