Header Ads

MY DAUGHTER DOESN’T NEED A BOYFRIEND, I SATISFY HER IN BED – PROUD NIGERIAN FATHER SPEAKS



Unbelievable, Emmanuel Udoh, a 44-year-old man from Ini Local government area of Akwa Ibom state who openly admitted to defiling his daughter also disclosed that he sees nothing wrong with having sex with his own daughter.

The man who was arrested after defiling his daughter in their residence, at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran, Lagos state, said:

"I have had s3xual intercourse with her severally. It is a normal thing and I don't see anything bad in sleeping with my daughter because I know she will not get pregnant because I don't ejaculate inside her".

It was also revealed that his ex-wife took custody of their two children after they separated seven years ago when the victim was ten years old.

The young girl who lived with her mother reunited with her father when her mother brought her back after she completed her secondary education in the month of September to enable her further her education.

However, on September 13th, Udoh started violating his daughter after he asked his daughter to go and have her bath. Although she refused initially, she succumbed after much pressure from her father.

The victim whose names were with held said…

"immediately I started having my bath in the bathroom I became very dizzy as I became very weak. While I was inside the bathroom I called out for help but neighbours could not hear me because I was weak. It was my father that helped me out of the bathroom and took me inside. When I got inside he gave me Garri to drink and before I knew what was happening. He removed my wrapper and had s3x with me. I don't know if he drugged the water as I became very weak

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.