Header Ads

Shameless driver brings out his p*nis in broad day light as passengers board his bus (Photo)


Lol! A shameless driver openly brought out his manhood and starts robbing it as passengers board his board in broad day light!


According to Instablog9ja, this story was shared by a female eyewitness. Read after the cut...

"She wrote: "So today I boarded I bus from Ojota going Oshodi – Maryland the bus took quite sometime to get filled up with people. 

I sat in the front so I was beginning to get uncomfortable waiting for the bus to get filled up then I told the driver I want to get down. He begged me not to, so I sat down. 

Few minutes later, he started scratching his groin then before I knew anything, he just brought it out in the open and started rubbing it (Buh he wasn't masturbating). 

You needed to have seen the expression on my face at first I was scared, I just brought my earpiece out and started listening to music on my phone he kept on looking at me the session lasted for about 20min. I just sha managed to take a picture of it."

See full photo HERE

2 comments:

  1. He must have an STD or something Dats why he was scratching or rubbing.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.