Header Ads

Jennifer Lawrence's BFF Writes Hilarious Account About Being Her Oscar Date... And Breaking Her Fall!

For all of you wondering what it's really like to go to the Oscars, wonder no more as Jennifer Lawrence's BFF has written a hilarious - and honest - account of what it was like to be the American Hustle star's date, and it seems that while it has its pros it certainly has its cons too!

Model Laura Simpson posted an insightful account of her time at the Oscars on her MySpace page over the weekend in which she dished the dirt on Brad Pitt, Bill Murray and the behind the scenes antics of the biggest awards ceremony of the year.

Speaking about J-Law's awkward fall as they arrived at the ceremony, Simpson wrote: "We finally arrive at the red carpet and as we exit the car, my date eats s**t and uses my freshly done Lauren Conrad up do to break her fall. The crowd goes wild. There are flashbulbs and people circling yet no one asks if I need any help because unless you are famous at the Oscars, you are completely invisible. … The only time anyone talks to you is if you are in the way of his or her photo."

The model then goes on to reveal what happens when the categories are shown inside the ceremony and it seems it isn't quite as exciting as we hoped, in fact it's so dull that Laura went to sit at the bar instead!

She explained: "Basically everyone in the theater is just sitting in complete darkness during the categories. It's hot and you feel like you're going to pass out. After waiting for my date's category, her dad and I decide to hit the bar and just watch from the monitor behind the bar and slam a few drinks to make this tolerable. The Academy really needs to spring for more hors d'oeuvres options because now everyone is hammered."

'I Haven't Seen Any Change In Her': Nicholas Hoult Says Fame hasn't Affected Girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence
'I'm Starting To Wonder If This Is A Bit Of An Act': Jared Leto Not 'Falling' For Jennifer Lawrence's Behavior
Laura even answers the question we've all been dying to know the answer to in her honest article - What does Brad Pitt smell like?

She recalls of meeting the superstar backstage: "Brad Pitt smells amazing, like nothing I've ever smelled. Eventually we ask what cologne he's wearing and he tells us, 'I don't wear cologne, it's just my musk I guess.' I have to choose not to believe him because it would just be unfair to mankind." Jealous!

The BFF of J-Law even admits exchanging some hilarious eye contact with Hollywood royalty Bill Murray, a moment that even involved the serenading sounds of Rod Stewart!

"I … decide to follow Bill Murray around the party. At one point he looks in my direction and winks at me while dancing to 'If You Want My Body and You Think I'm Sexy' by Rod Stewart — a moment, I now realize, my whole life had been leading up to," the model writes.

No comments

Don't just Read...Comment aswell .......

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Eminentpal's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.